Here is Garrett at LMS's Honors night. Being a 1st year student... we didn't know what to expect when we got the invitation & so we were pleasantly surprised to find out they were honoring those kids who had achieved 4.0 for all 3 quarters of school for 7th & 8th grade
& then the 3 students who had done it for 2 years straight while attending school at LMS (then they also recognized the students who achieved 3.75 also for all 3 quarters.) GREAT job everyone!!!
We are so proud of you Garrett... Keep it up!!! (Garrett is behind the tree in the group photo... as his name always makes him last in line!!! Yeah for YOUNG!!!)Here is Madison getting ready for her School Talent show!! I was so impressed that she was so excited & willing to do her "Rockin' Robin" dance in front of her whole school alone... (as all of the other dancers in her class, not one of them goes to her school!) She did a great job & made up a good part of her dance.... (as I am guessing she just forgot parts of it... or wanted to change it up!) It was cute... one time she stopped, looked out at me, waved & listened for the music so she could see where to start again!!! (I was so nervous for her!!) She did wonderful & was giving me the Thumbs up & the I Luv You sign once she came off stage!!! It was so funny!!) Where did I find her!! :) I know I was never that brave!!! :)
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
LMS Honor's night & Madison's School Talent show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
That's so awesome your kids are great!
Post a Comment