Yeah back to ol' stompin' grounds... JACKSON!!! How I miss the scenery... but it did make me realize how much I love home!!! I enjoyed the visit... but realize that Green River is home!! We had a wonderful visit... got to go to MY favorite restaurant BUBBA's & then we got to help Jac & Ry move from Rafter J - out to Teton Village - almost across the street from the Bar J Wranglers... which is another one of my favorite places!! Too cool!! It was beautiful there!!
On day 2... about 9 a.m... what do you do with no toys, no movies, no food & 6 children under the age of 6? Well we went on long walks, played follow the leader, red rover, kickball, tag, etc.... then finally I couldn't take their boredom anymore & decided to haul them all away & go on a much more fun, filled adventure... So we gathered them all (carefully) made a pit stop at Smith's & loaded up on food/drinks/snacks.. then I took them to one of my favorite parks at the bottom of Snow King. Here are some cute photos of our day together playing...
the rest of the family met up with us at lunch for Pizza & then back to work. So I took the kids on a LONG drive - hoping the kids would sleep ... but they didn't (but just in time for a huge rain storm.) Oh, well - I hope they had some fun. They were great & they all played so well together! (I love this age!!) I am sure their day went by a lot faster than it would have trying to stay out of the way while everyone packed, cleaned, hauled boxes, painted, etc.... Jackie & Ry's new house is awesome!! I am so excited for them! After lunch the boys were able to ride down the Alpine slide too!! Fun, but quick weekend trip!!









No comments:
Post a Comment