I am so mad!!
In all reality... who makes a product (A 500 GB Hard drive) - then designs an update that will make their product fail within 5-6 months after buying it (Freezing all your data & locking the drive up completely so it is unuseable)... then offers a recovery program & charges $130 to fix it by yourself (so they don't have to waste their S&H, time, tech support people, etc.)!!! AND IT WILL ACTUALLY FIX IT & get you all your data, pictures, information you backed up on it... out for you!!!! My landy... you have to be joking!!! What is the world coming to??
(Not that this would be the 3rd hard drive this years & the 2nd one that crashed after a company update!!!.... be CAREFUL Purchasing extra Internal/external hard drives.... I SWEAR You are probably only safe to have it backed up on a physical DVD disk & hide them in a fireproof safe!!!)
I have just about had it & of all other things this is just the 3rd straw before the camels back is to break!! I guess I just need to go off to a bathroom by myself & get it over with & cry!!! I have had it!! (almost!!)
It is my Sweet Madison's birthday (I will post a tribute to her later after I can cool off!) - I guess I should go off & get a cake made for her & buck it up!!! I am so darn mad - I could scream at someone - so I guess if you are reading this... just don't call for a while!! :)
I guess I haven't vented enough... But there isn't really much more I can do... but say I am mad, I am mad, I am mad!!!
K - for everyone who thinks my life seems to be pretty perfect & that nothing ever seems to go wrong or that I can handle everything.... well, sorry to be a disappointment - as my superwoman cape is really just a fake....& I can't do it all & I can't handle everything & I am just not liking all that we are trying to dealing with in life, ward, family, school, etc right now! It is just a bit overwhelming. I know it goes with the territory & that it will only last but a short time.... But I need to just put the word out there... that it is hard!! (I am screaming this in my mind as I type, cause the kids are napping!!) I think it is helping...
I really try hard each day to be a positive person & only involve myself with positive things as I can slip into depression all to easily on my own & don't need that - as it takes me far to long to pull myself out & up from that..... I hate being negative.... but as for today ... am I being negative? ..........................THinking & still thinking................................. I guess not necessarily being negative - just needing to vent, I guess I am really still trying - just had to let myself know that I can't do it all & that I need to just shed a couple tears!! K... that helped... now the tears are going, I'll go get a 2 liter of my favorite caffeinated drink (won't name it, but it isn't coffee :) & yes another mark against my "super woman" self, & then cry a little more & get going on Madison's cake!!!
K - that image might be a bit extreme for me today & plus I just stole it off some website (I'm not going to sell it- I promise!) ... but it is about how I feel towards this company at least!!! JFYI: I did take a shower & I am dressed w/my hair done!!! The knife I might not have either considering I have so many children around... but the hammer... I just might have one of those around to shake while on the phone w/ the tech support when I phone in again.... as now I am finding that maybe their restore program for $130 really isn't going to do what it said it would!!! UGH!!! I AM SO MAD!!!!
Now calmly & with eagerness I am going to get up, go get my drink of choice & bake a cake!!






2 comments:
Holy cow, Jeanna! What in the heck has got you so mad. I didn't catch it in your blog. I hope you are alright. It does help to yell, scream, cry, rant, rave, and on and on. I hope tomorrow is a better day. I am glad that you put your favorite "caffinated" drink or I might have to think you were off to forget about your troubles for awhile with something else. JK I hope you have a better day. Love, Jodie
Ahhh - Sometimes it feels so much better to get it out there, for me it does. Hope you are feeling better. No one can be superwoman all the time ;) Hang in there and know that you aren't alone. We're all human and need a break. Love, Jan
Post a Comment