Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving pictures & video...

Here are some pictures from our Wonderful Thanksgiving - It really was a wonderful day... all though we missed Grandpa Keith so much!!

I need to give credit where it is due, so while I was off making my cheesy potatoes for dinner ~ some of my sister -in-laws had a bit of fun with my camera ~ I am sure you will see which "two" by the many photos of themselves... Jac & Andi!! :)... More to follow:








Look at all these boys... watch out NFL, NBA... who knows... we might be able to produce a couple teams on our own!! :)



Don't want to leave the girls out... here is some of our up & rising talent if I must say (Kev are you the dance teacher in your fam? Watch out for some killer moves in this video... I can see in her mind she is dancing to Shake-shake!) :

1 comment:

The "Hix" Family said...

I seen your pretzel sticks in some of those photos. Way to go! It looks like you had a wonderful day. There really is nothing like Family. I hope all is good. I will talk to you later. Jodie