Monday, November 24, 2008

I won one of the prizes in the Photo contest from last month!! YEAH!!

Wow - I just got the call that I won a $300 gift certificate to where ever I'd like, for the photo contest I entered last month!! Isn't that awesome? My photo that was chosen as the winner was this fun one of a brother-in-law & his son while they were fishing out of a little boat at Meeks Cabin Youth Camp this summer at our Family Reunion:

Thanks everyone who voted & helped me pick my top 5 photos to enter!! How cool!! Now to decide where I want the certificate to??? Hum... any ideas? Dave is suggesting Cabelas!

2 comments:

The "Hix" Family said...

Yeah!!! That is awesome. What are you going to do with it? I think this picture was one of my favorites also. Way to go!

Jan said...

Nice job! It is a good shot!!!