Here is Tyler at his last Basketball (Jr. Jazz) game a week ago!! He did so great!! He made 2-3 of the baskets too!! Way to end the season!!
Well so it goes my batteries were dying & so the record response time was awful!! Here is the basket he shot as it is falling out of the net!! (Darn it!) but he is getting his Hi 5's & such... (don't mind my dorky/upset comments in the back... since I knew I missed the shot!!)
Great Job TYLER!!
Alright we have been entertaining the Orthodontist with Tyler's anomaly of teeth for a couple months now & are sad that things weren't going to be easier!! After over 100 hours of studying Tyler's x-rays & model of his teeth.. this Doc. hasn't seen anything like his... in his 30+ years of dentistry!! FUNNY! (Not!) Anyway I love looking at his X-rays... as they are quite amazing (I was an X-ray Technician before staying home to be a mom & I loved the trade!!) Anyway after a couple hundred dollars & a "Sorry... we just can't help him" we ended up with his model of his teeth & x-rays!! What an awesome purchase!! (joking!) Anyway - we are looking for a Orthodontic/pediatric/surgical specialist... don't mind traveling as we want it taken care of properly... so if you have any ideas or connections - let us know!! They don't actually look bad from the outside ... thank-goodness...

Here are some of the trouble in his Front Panorama...
Here is a side shot... Oh you can see his bite isn't anything to brag about either!! I am just so grateful that all this isn't causing pain or discomfort of any kind... we had one wild tooth that decided to shoot itself down & into place (not enough room) in a 6 hour period... I have never seen Tyler in more pain than during that time... as it descended it left a huge blood "hole/space" behind... which was forming an infection/fever/swelling/pain... but over time that tooth actually pushed itself into it's space... So I have to wonder if the top 2 corner teeth that are housed up under his nose/sinuses if they won't do the same thing when they are ready? If not the Doc tells us it will require surgery to remove them & some prosthesis/ posts put in their spot... ugh!!

Tyler is excited about the Holidays & having time off from school, as it is getting tough... but his teacher reported this past week that his progress monitoring is showing great growth & learning... & he tells me that one grade went from a very bottom grade up to an A... so we will see how he does!! But we are practicing, trying, working very hard to keep our grades up as high as we can for our ability & I am just proud at how hard he really is trying!!! Loves Intermediate school!!
Alright we have been entertaining the Orthodontist with Tyler's anomaly of teeth for a couple months now & are sad that things weren't going to be easier!! After over 100 hours of studying Tyler's x-rays & model of his teeth.. this Doc. hasn't seen anything like his... in his 30+ years of dentistry!! FUNNY! (Not!) Anyway I love looking at his X-rays... as they are quite amazing (I was an X-ray Technician before staying home to be a mom & I loved the trade!!) Anyway after a couple hundred dollars & a "Sorry... we just can't help him" we ended up with his model of his teeth & x-rays!! What an awesome purchase!! (joking!) Anyway - we are looking for a Orthodontic/pediatric/surgical specialist... don't mind traveling as we want it taken care of properly... so if you have any ideas or connections - let us know!! They don't actually look bad from the outside ... thank-goodness...
Here are some of the trouble in his Front Panorama...
Here is a side shot... Oh you can see his bite isn't anything to brag about either!! I am just so grateful that all this isn't causing pain or discomfort of any kind... we had one wild tooth that decided to shoot itself down & into place (not enough room) in a 6 hour period... I have never seen Tyler in more pain than during that time... as it descended it left a huge blood "hole/space" behind... which was forming an infection/fever/swelling/pain... but over time that tooth actually pushed itself into it's space... So I have to wonder if the top 2 corner teeth that are housed up under his nose/sinuses if they won't do the same thing when they are ready? If not the Doc tells us it will require surgery to remove them & some prosthesis/ posts put in their spot... ugh!!Tyler is excited about the Holidays & having time off from school, as it is getting tough... but his teacher reported this past week that his progress monitoring is showing great growth & learning... & he tells me that one grade went from a very bottom grade up to an A... so we will see how he does!! But we are practicing, trying, working very hard to keep our grades up as high as we can for our ability & I am just proud at how hard he really is trying!!! Loves Intermediate school!!






No comments:
Post a Comment