Garrett is practicing his Drums here ... I meant to post this a while ago & forgot (sorry Doug!) He is getting ready for his next "concert"!! (Kinda hard to practice while mom is watching you!!) He is sounding great!!
Of course he got his Braces (pictures on previous post) on this past week & is actually doing pretty well - has a few sharp places bugging his cheeks... but oh the fun braces!! Don't think he is going to loose any weight over this!! If he has to... I have faith he will start blending it & just drinking whatever it is he desires!! :) I think his teeth actually look pretty good... so we will see how long it takes!!
He is doing great in basket ball & is also looking forward to a break from school!! He is maintaining his perfect 4.0+++ if we can say that!! We are proud of his hard work. Man the teen sluggish thing kills me though!! Almost like they have that teen birthday & they then move in slow M-O-T-I-O-N... now!! Aaah!! I am trying to be a patient mother... :) .. right Gare!!
Tonight for FHE (HAPPY TO report we are going on 4 weeks straight!! It is working!) - Brady gave the lesson on Obedience, Honesty, & Responsibility.. it is a fun lesson we collected while in college during our FHE lesson swaps... I had to laugh as I hadn't ever played the game/activity included with the kids cause they were always too small, so we did it tonight & they loved it!! The lesson talks about "Webs" & how we don't want to lie as cleaning up the mess isn't fun, but also a story of a family of spiders & how the son disobeys & spins webs in his room while mom is gone to the store & how he didn't act responsibly while taking care of his Sister (she got hurt). So in the end - we got to spin our own webs & then switch spiders & try to untangle someone elses web... too fun!! Here is Garrett's photo shots of the web:






2 comments:
oh that is so super cute! It makes me laugh! Those are some cute kids
Soundin pretty good on those drums. Great to see that video of the star himself. thanks for posting it. Keep it up.
Post a Comment