Some Quick photos tonight!! Garrett got his top braces on yesterday & thought I better put up these (he took them himself!) before I get to far behind!! ENJOY!! ..... I am thinking - he SOOOO Needs a haircut!! :) Look close enough you will see he is sportin' his favorite team's colors for this weekends game!!!
Anyone know a great Oral Surgeon/Pediatric Orthodontist??? Please let me know if you do!! We are in desperate need for Tyler & don't know where to start!! His mouth is a wreck... I will have to see if I can post his x-rays & show you some wild things happening under his gums... & up under his nose!! (Wild!)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
It's Garrett...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Awe Garrett - Braces are such a great thing... especially when they're off. You've be so glad (if you aren't already). Good luck this weekend Jeanna.
Post a Comment