Well our Bazaar finally came!! We were so excited to see it all transpire... glad to have a break for now & have the crafting part be done!! We will be doing the Senior Center Craft Fair on Dec. 5th (evening) & Dec. 6th (Morning/Day) - I will post specifics later... but we are going to have to condense 5 tables into 1 - that could be tricky!! The weather was as nice as could have been considering it has been so cold & windy!! We were blessed!! Jodie & I did quite well I feel! It was so awesome that we had a steady stream of shoppers the WHOLE day.. up until about 30 minutes before we were done for the night!! We went from 10 - 5 & it was great!!
Here is a closer look at my tables & what I whipped up in 8 weeks!! (yes it ended up being a lot ... but it was fun!) I have to THANK my family (huge) as there were several nights I neglected them!! Thanks Dave for all your help!! I so appreciate it!! (Now at least it is all out of the house - but now to the clean up & organizing of my supplies - Oh, yeah!!)
My biggest hits were my pre-made gift baskets (none pictured - they were all bought first thing in the morning), then my ornaments (Angels, snowflakes, & Nativity - with sayings/poems, etc.), then my "Girly" barretts & pony tail decor, Hair/necklace/earring organizers, Halos & Wands (are always huge), my wooden signs, then my GR beaded shirts & Christmas Scarves.
o
n
Here is our Craft Bazaar set-up from the front, into, & around the different tables we had set up for shopping!! We had 9 other ladies participate with us (We had 1 cancel, which actually worked out just perfect, 2 who weren't available to be there so we sold their items for them.)
Here is a picture I snagged from Jodie's blog (Thanks - Jodie :) ... of all of us before we started -
L to R: Tracie, Myself, Kelly (in far back) Leslie, Jodie, Peggie, & Darla. (Carla was taking the pic.)

SO If you see something out on a table & would like one (You should be able to click on the pictures to blow them up for a better look too)... let me know & I can put you in touch with how to get it!! We had plenty of items left over & I know some were taking orders too!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone... we are so excited for a break & also to celebrate & enjoy company this week!! :)






1 comment:
I was so tired on Saturday night. I got in a hot bath and then I was knocked out. Morning sure has came very early lately. It was so much fun though! I know that I will have a hard time getting motivated to do the crafts that people ordered but I am going to still take the day off and enjoy watching and holding this little baby Lila.
I think our Craft Bazaar was a great success, i thought. I was very pleased with how it all turned out and the kids even had a great time themselves. Thanks Jeanna for that. I hope you can relax for a few days or minutes or whatever you can. Have a great day. Thanks for Saturday. Love, Jodie
Post a Comment