Yeah!! I finally got it done!! We haven't had time to get everyone together & take the traditional "2008" pictures of the kids yet & it has been looming in the back of my mind!! Picture day came & went at school this past week too & I couldn't bare to spend the kind of money they were asking for the tiny packages they had to offer - so I opted (nervously) to forgo the school pictures & take my own individuals of the kids this year too!! So now looming in the back of my mind... our family picture, I need to get it done!! (Especially before it snows!!)
So here is a sneak peak... we just got home tonight & I browsed through all the pictures I took & I am in love with many of them... I will have to go through them again & pick my very favorites for printing soon!! So here is a quick look!!!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Yeah!! (Sneak peak) - 2008 Pictures of the kids!!
Have a great Sunday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Those are really cute! They'll love those pictures together as they get older too. I can't believe how big gare and ty are getting....
so cute! Great job!
Love these pictures. Your kids just seem to be getting bigger and bigger....STINKIN' CUTE :]
Ok so I know my oppinion doesn't matter, but I LOVE the very first one with Brady leaning his head on Tyler. Very cute!!
jeanna I love them!! I laugh because Brady keeps turning into a little Dave and MAdi is looking more and more just like you! I love the pictures also! Tell all your kids that Aunt Shelb loves them very very much! How's the bishop? I love all the stuff you've done with each of the kids on your blog.
You are so good about taking good photos of your kids. They are all so big now and cuter (or handsome) all the time. Love the new blog look too.
I didn't know you had a little boy...I think Madison is was born about the time I moved away for college....we have talked about naming our first boy Brady....cute!!
Post a Comment