I don't know how to explain the fear I feel watching the storm - as Hurricane Ike approaches land! There are not many good reports online so far tonight!!
Some very good friends of ours - Ray & Kathy live in Houston & the last we heard from them was at 4:05 pm our time & they still had 6 hours till they knew what the worst of the storm would be like for them!!
Of course I am sure they are scared to pieces... we await more news as they get power or can make contact. Here is a picture of their windows as they have done all they can to prepare their home & property as they try to survive the storm!!
Our thoughts & prayers are with your family & also to everyone facing or experiencing the storm tonight. May it quickly pass!!






1 comment:
Post a Comment