Friday, September 19, 2008

What happened to the Parent booster club?

O.k... being that I can't stand seeing the boys go any longer without getting some type of recognition at school for all the hard work they are doing in football, (even though they don't win all the time/or much) - I have taken it upon myself to make about 65+ locker signs for the upcoming week (after I get more ink this weekend at Sam's club!)

I could swear I read on the school registration that there was a parent booster club... Hum, guess not!! So I will be the Parent Sign Making Squad/Committee. (I was pleasantly surprised at how excited the boys were to have their pictures taken, knowing I was going to use them to make them a sign for their locker!! Made it all worth it!!)

So here are a couple pictures I got today of Garrett while I was watching their practice (he is a starter for the A team & is #92 - 2nd in on the far right) & then the "Rough draft" of the team locker signs that I will be making (changing out their pictures & names).

2 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

Geez Jeanna..you are super mom and so crafty. I love looking at all the cool things you do for your kiddos. GO YOU!!!

Chelsea said...

Cool. Good for you. That really does mean a lot when you are that age. I would do the same thing. Hopefully, other parents will join in and help.