O.k. this may seem a bit dorky - but at Dave's work they are having a Nature/Outdoors photo contest for a special recycling campaign here in GR... employees, spouses, children can enter... but only 5 photos may be entered.
The theme for all photographic submissions is Nature/Outdoors. Examples include but aren't limited to: Landscapes, wildlife, flowers; family members; hunting, fishing, camping, etc.: lake shots or other outings.
There will be prizes for the top 3 photos... so I need your help picking which of the top 5 photos I should enter, considering the information above! The voting will be open till around the 13th of October!! So jump on in - here are my top 13 that I need to narrow down to 5!! The 5 pictures to receive the highest votes, I will enter in the contest!! HELP!! & Thanks!!
#1 - A photo I took a couple weeks ago of a HUGE ELK!!

#2 - A bumble bee at work landing on a flower.
#3 - A snake peaking out of my flowers at me.
#4 - Tyler - mid kick during a soccer game.
#5 - Brady & Becky enjoying the sun while camping.
#6 - Dave & a boat load of kids :)
#7 - Dave & Madison sitting on the shore at the lake.
#8 - My nephew & his big blue eyes ready for a canoe ride.
#9 - Brother-in-law (cowboy) & son fishing from a boat.
#10 - Dave, Madison, & Brady fishing off of the shore (reflection in the water.)
#11 - Madison with flowers in front of her.
#12 - Madison with flowers on side/behind her.
#13 - A moth... (Ugly, but a cool picture!)






3 comments:
1 2 3 9 & 10
1,2,3,7,10. Hope you win!!!
Wow - you are so talented! It was hard to pick, they are all so good!
I love seeing your family pics! :)
Post a Comment