Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kids having fun & Football!!

Here are the boys having fun yesterday!! We were building towers... hadn't thought about building them as tall as you are... but Timmy had a great time & beat everyone... This little guy is a hoot!! He has so many cow-licks.. I love his hair!! It is a new style everyday.. One day his sister (Tyler's age) put a ton of gel in it... it was so funny!! He & Brady have a great time everyday!

Here are some shots from Garrett's game tonight - if you want to enlarge them for detail - just click on them. He is #68 & plays right tackle. (Not too savvy on football jargon or happenings... so don't ask me many questions :) I just think he did a great job & the team did really well too !!)
Here he is going after #48... yes you might ask is that a special Identification strap on his right knee (well, yes it is for his mom - so I can find him amongst the boys!)... taking after his dad - yes a knee brace... darn it!!

Tonight our team played Evanston & sorry fans - we whipped you!!! (O.k... now that my kids are playing - I have to cheer for them!! If I ever get to see my little bro. play then I will cheer for you all!! But until then!! GO GR!!!) So smiling, as I can see most of you squirm!!
After the game... all nice & sweaty!! Wearing his Glasses as he is starting to get the little blisters/cysts in his eye like I had... ugh!! (Don't miss those middle school years personally!) But he is enjoying school!!
We had the best seats in the area... I was just up on the hill where you can park & I had a great shot for pics. with my zoom lens. Here is Brady & Tyler as they came to sit by us & play in the dirt on the hill... Madison was still feeling yuck - so we didn't want to get her by too many people in fear of passing the "fever"...

1 comment:

Shelby Asay said...

Wow im so glad gar is in football! He looks like such a good player! Huray! I love you Gar!