K - I have been waiting patiently & if you check my blog without sending me your address - I am going to be UP-SET!! Where is it? You are killing me!! I can't wait to check it out!!
O.k. enough of my raving!! I have to add that I had the best Saturday last weekend... I had to run to SLC, UT for an "Emergency/Surprise"... (will post about it next week & NO - I am not pregnant!! Thanks By.) so I invited my friend Jodie to go with me, so I wouldn't have to go alone & also cause we had both spontaneously decided to do a craft fair (maybe a couple) together & we needed to get some supplies.
Oh my goodness - we had the best time!! I am so excited!! I don't like to shop to just shop & shopping for groceries & clothes is beyond my least favorite thing to do! But man did I have fun on Saturday - I guess I had a real purpose & of course it is something I really enjoy doing!! Plus you add a good friend to the equation & it = a BLAST!!
It is going to be a bit of extra work as I can't do much during the day while I babysit... but my spare (which are few) afternoons & evenings are filled with adrenaline creating new things!! I forgot how much fun this was!! It has probably been about 10 years since I participated in craft fairs - so I hope all will go well!
I was so disappointed to find out that our HUGE town Bazaar was discontinued about 3 years ago & today we were just notified that we are 10th on the waiting list to get into the one at Sweetwater Events complex (UGH!!) & Santa's workshop in Evanston NOT HAPPENING (UGH) SOOO - We will see!!
Anyway - we went to many fun shops/warehouses & of course going to SLC without hitting Sam's club would be a sin!! :) One of my most favorite wholesale stores bought out the whole building they were in & now have like 4 stores in one!! It was huge!! We spent so much time here... It was a blast!!
I will try to post some pictures of items I am making (& if Jodie HINT HINT ever gives me her blog address maybe she will post some pictures of items she is making too!) as I get them completed!
A HUGE THANKS TO MY DARLING for keeping all the kids for me. He took them to Riverton to watch Garrett's football game. It was so nice not to have to worry about naps/lunch, etc... THANKS HUN!! You are an angel!! It is exactly what I needed!!
Alright that is my blog about my exciting "Girl/Friend" trip!! I will have to do it again!!!
Kids are starting to get sick... that isn't fun! Madison came home with a huge fever yesterday from school & is acting fine right now, but as soon as I send her back -she will get sent home again. I have 1 little one who woke up during the night sick & isn't here today!! I assume by next week everyone will have had it or will be getting it!! CLOROX, CLOROX, CLOROX ... that is all I have done & all I can say!! I hope not to get it!! YUCK!
Garrett has his first home game tonight!! I am excited to finally get to see him play!! DAVE'S Birthday is tomorrow!! WOW!! Can't believe Sept. is coming to an end!! Then we hit Garrett's Birthday the middle of next week!! My baby is going to be an official teenager!! Ouch! He so acts like it too!! Love him to pieces though!!
I am also preparing for a "Welling Sisters" retreat here in a couple weeks & have found lots of fun things to do, door prizes, craft, humanitarian project (don't panic... not a hard one!), popcorn & movie night.... I am excited to get together with everyone!! (Plus we are going to try & get the Hot tub up & running!!) If it goes well & everyone enjoys it - I will have to host one for the "Young Sisters" on our next break! Mark it on your calendar girls & make sure you are going to be able to come!! SEE YOU ALL SOON!!






No comments:
Post a Comment