This last week we traveled to UT for my little sister Shelby's wedding. She had asked me to do the photography for her big day & of course I was excited to have the opportunity to use my awesome camera & practice with it. It was a nice (hot) day. She married Chad Asay at the Tuscany Reception Center in Roy, UT.
Here is a slide show I put together of the pictures I took. I still have a lot to add... so feel free to come back & look at more as I get them added over the next couple days/weeks. I was amazed that I ended the day with over 889 great pictures that turned out amazing!! I deleted about 10-12 where people had eyes closed & such... but for the just of it - they all were great!! Enjoy!!
Here is their Wedding & Reception Photosite online if you would like to view the very best of the pics: http://www.backprint.com/view_event.asp?PID=bp%18%7FOr&EVENTID=40695&PWD
Monday, July 21, 2008
Shelby gets married....
Good Luck & Best Wishes - Chad & Shelby on your new journey in life together!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment