Monday, June 9, 2008

Taking & Editing Pictures....

Last night I took a few minutes to play with some of the recent pictures I had taken for my little Sister for her wedding invites. I love Adobe Photoshop ... there is so much to learn & so much you can do with it!! It is fun playing around with it. Here I practiced editing & making some enhancements. (Taking pics in the evening is not the best time of day to shoot photos... but considering their commute, being in school... we did the best we could & here are some that did turn out nice!) There are so many things you can do with digital photography!! I love it!!

Here are some samples! The before & afters (you can click on any photo & it should blow it up bigger too):

1. The Original
2. Very basic edits w/ removing some blemishes on the face & removing the unwanted strap showing!










3. With those same edits - I then took the bags out from under their eyes & removed lines from corners of their eyes. Then a few more blemishes on chin & neck. Cleaned up the strap area even better.


4. Final edits I toned down some eye makeup, enhanced teeth, livened up the color to be a little more vibrant.













1. Original



2. This one was fun - I wanted to work on hair that was flying up on the beam & the ones touching his face, then I also adjusted bags under eyes & other facial blemishes. (I still need to figure out how to work with shadows & lighten up the dark side of his face!)







1. Original







2. Mainly just did facial blemishes, eyes, & teeth on this photo... one of my favorites!














Just something I enjoy doing to relax in my free time... :)

1 comment:

Grandma Chickens said...

Jeanna, These are so great.... Would you take some pictures of dad and I sometime like these down at the state park? Your touch-ups are wonderful.....