Oh my goodness!! I can't believe that things are actually going o.k.... I sent my laptop off on Monday to be repaired... HP finally decided to honor the 1 year warranty! I received it back this afternoon! Brand new hard drive, luckily I did have it backed up before I sent it off... so I was able to recover all my info. dated back since Jan. So the rest of today I have spent re-programming & re-installing all my information & I am SO HAPPY!!!
I am finally able to get something done in just minutes compared to the 4-6 hours on every little task on my dinosaur computer!! So I hope after I get stuff up & re-organized to post quite a few pictures from the past couple weeks & update you on the kids now that they have finished school.
There is a big possibility that I might have found a recent back up of my PAF (genealogy research) tonight on my back-up laptop drive!! I am hoping so!!! Then all that was lost from my 320 GB hard drive can be recollected & re typed over the next several years ... the only real loss will have been my family pictures from 2007. (Which I am still sad about!) But I have video luckily of some of those major events!
I am so thank-ful!! Grateful!! All of it!! My heart is so happy, I have been able to recover at least a couple months of hard work & to have my speedy laptop up & running again!! I will post again soon! Have a safe & happy weekend! ~ Jeanna
Friday, June 6, 2008
I am so happy!! My Laptop is back & working!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment