We got to go to a Young Author's Awards tea tonight in Honor of Madison. She wrote a Non-fiction book about her & her dad. She won 1st place in her school & 2nd place in the district. CONGRATS MADI!!
She started getting red & then told me she didn't feel good almost 5 minutes after we arrived... she lasted long enough to get her award - then she looked up at me with tears in her eyes saying her stomach hurt... I felt bad, but knew if we didn't get out of there - I might regret it & I am so glad we did - she didn't walk in the back door soon enough to turn the corner in our bathroom & lost her dinner & all she ate today for about 3 minutes!! YUCK!!
(But I am so glad she made it to the bathroom!! It could have been a disaster with over 100 people at Central office.!)
Here is her book - she came up with the ideas, wrote the words & designed how she wanted to shoot her photos. Then she chose the colors for her book & the layout of her pictures!! (Lots of hard work - but like I told her it would pay off!)
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Young Author's Tea - Madison 1st @ School & 2nd place @ District
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
That is really cute!
Post a Comment