I have finally done it!! I did shorten my goal by 6lbs, but I have arrived at my final destination!!! (I was seriously about to go insane... but I made it!!) Decided I didn't know where much more of it could come off - except the 1 spot I have a little left & I am o.k. with that. As I don't prefer to buy a padded bra after all my years of buying the HUMONGOUS ones!!!! (But it is nice not to have to anymore!) Plus I was finding that the smaller the clothes for my height wasn't all that fun to search for & a bit hard to find... SO I am going on HOLD right here & going to love it!!
WOW!! It was such a huge mile marker to make it to the point to where I delivered my oldest 2 boys... never thought this would actually be possible!!!
It is weird to think that this is what I weighed in HS, when I was in College, & when I got married!! I am good with it!!
There is still 3.5 weeks of our BL challenge - but I have already lost as much (20lbs) this challenge as I did with our first ...(SO YEAH!!! TO 40lbs in almost 5 months!!)
So today I got to taste a little bit of heaven again & I started slowly re-introducing some healthy carbs & healthy fats back into my breakfast menu!! I am reading that if you eat your carbs in the morning & none in the afternoon you continue to burn fat... but when you eat more carbs or lots of carbs at lunch - that is what you end up storing!! SO go figure!! I ate a small normal portion of what I made the kids for dinner last night (nothing amazing) but it was nice to not eat 3 cups of veggies!! (I had about 1 though!) Then I woke up to another 2lb loss!! So - hopefully that isn't short lived!! But just what I needed as the past 3-4 weeks have been torture!!
I AM SO GLAD to be where I am & IT WAS WORTH ALL the HARD WORK!! IT was HARD WORK TOO!!!
I have got to keep the mental notes in my mind of how hard it was so I can work on keeping it off!! I am hoping I have made enough life changes that it will help!!
A few things I think really work & will continue to do:
- 100% water - & at least 70oz. a day. (Milk sparingly (not even daily) .. possibly crystal light now & then for a treat.)
- Vitamins everyday.
- Getting your salts & oils.
- EXERCISE!! (& I <3 Yoga!)
- SLEEP!!






4 comments:
:) You are amazing!! I really hope to get motivated after this little girl arrives and for myself to quit making excuses :) You're an inspiration!
AWESOME! I wish I had the drive to lose weight, instead of just talking about it. You look fabulous!
go jeanna!!!
Did you do the HCG Diet? Congrats on your success!
Post a Comment