I know that this life isn't for the weak! I know totally well that each one of us are going to have trials & that is why we are here.... But why, why, oh why!!! I hate every second of this life long trail we have been given. It isn't cool, it isn't fun, & I am besides myself as to how life will be alright down the road, or even next week.
I don't feel very strong today & I am not sure how long I can hang on.... Why oh why does it have to be so hard!!
I put my trust & faith in my Savior - but a good majority of the time it feels so lonely!! It so doesn't seem fair to have to watch a child be like this or struggle. Not fair for him to have to feel like this or go through life like this either. I KNOW that we don't have it as bad as it can be & My Prayers go out to every other family who struggles so much more... but man - this SUCKS!!
K... there is my venting!! Now hoping that it will play as therapy for me today - I am going to choose to change my attitude - go drink some water (instead of eat... even though I am thinking chocolate would make me feel really good today...but I am down 30 lbs. ** CELEBRATION** & can't let that go crazy & in all reality - I have to know it would probably make me terribly sick ) & list some of my favorite thoughts/quotes on adversity, life, & whatever else I feel like typing (lol.... behind many tears!!)
* I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, Let me do it now. let me not neglect it for I shall not pass this way again.
* The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another, and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it si with what he vowed to make it. - J.M. Barrie
* The true measure of sacrifice isn't what one gives to sacrifice as what one sacrifices to give. Faith isn't tested so much when the cupboard is full as when it is bare. In these defining moments, the crisis doesn't create one's character it reveals it. - L. Robbins
* The Lord does not ask our ability, but only of our availability, then if we prove our dependability. He will increase our capability. - Neal A. Maxwell
* First, fill your mind with Truth; second, fill your life with service; and third, fill your heart with love. - Thomas S. Monson
* Faith - when you come to the edge of the Light and are about to step off into the unknown, faith is knowing that either you will find a solid place to stand or you will be taught to fly.
* Living the gospel does not mean the storms of life will pass us by, but we will be better prepared to face them with serenity and peace. Search diligently, pray always, & be believing, the Lord admonished and all things shall work together for your good, if ye walk uprightly. - Joseph B. Wirthlin
* Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with a great and strong purpose in your heart. - Gordon B. Hinckley (This just made me think of my Grandma & I know she would give me a big hug right now & tell me to hang in there!! I miss you Grandma so much - I <3 You!!)
* The Great Challenges of Parenting - "In my opinion, the teaching, rearing, and training of children requires more intelligence, intuitive understanding, humility, strength, wisdom, spirituality, perseverance, and hard work that any other challenge we might have in life. This is especially so when moral foundations of honor and decency are eroding around us. For us to have successful homes, values must be taught, and there must be rules, there must be standards, there must be absolutes." Pres. James E. Faust 10/05.
* "The number of prayers we say may contribute to our happiness, but the number of prayers we answer may be of even greater importance. Let us open our eyes and see the heavy hearts, notice the loneliness and despair, let us feel the silent prayers of others around us, and let us be an instrument in the hands of the Lord to answer those prayers." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
**Heavenly Father grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, & the wisdom to know the difference. .... {{This has become part of my daily prayer - I ordered it in vinyl last week & can't wait for it to get here - to hang it above my closet so every night when I lay in bed I can ponder the deep thought & how I can apply it to myself & life!}}
Monday, April 26, 2010
Why, Why, oh why....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I don't know what going on. I wish I could help. It is very hard to understand what is going on in our Lives and WHY... but you are one of the strongest I know. You have much Faith and Knowledge. You WILL and CAN always pull through anything, though at the moment it just doesn't seem possible. Hang in there...
I am not sure whats going on either?? Is Tyler ok? Thanks for sharing a little of your heart with us. Prayers are coming your way!
Ker
Post a Comment