Friday, April 9, 2010

New Heights.... I am doing it & a bit more than 1/2 way there!!

I was so excited as today was going to mark a HUGE milestone for me... I was hoping to hit the weight I delivered Garrett & Tyler at!! BUT.... When I jumped on the scale this morning after having an awesome week & being able to work out 5 days out of 7... I have jumped past it & am 2 lbs less than my delivery weight!! I know sad to long for this day - but considering I only saw this weight 2 times & it was when I delivered 8 & 10lb babies... but then after I lost & started gaining weight again - I totally jumped over this weight & have never seen it since..... & that has been 12 years ago!! So big celebration day... & what am I doing? Headed off to the gym!! LOL - it's my day off, that is good enough!!

This is a side view about 2 weeks ago. (I don't dare
post my 14 weeks ago picture!! It is pretty scary!!) But I am a little over 1/2 way to my goal!! 14 weeks down & I am DOING IT!!!

Well... I have to update this as I went out doing errands today & being at the mall I saw all the 80% off clearance racks I thought I'd possibly see if there was a pair of pants. a dress for church, etc... that might fit & get it for under $5 ... then I could wait to buy "real" clothes when I get down to my goal weight.... So I took 3 sizes off the rack not knowing what size I might be as all my old/big clothes fit... way comfortably now & most I don't even have to unbutton to put them on (YEAH)... But I WAS SO EXCITED ... I was the very smallest size I took into the changing room - which now makes me 6 clothing sizes smaller than I was 14 weeks ago!!
HOW COOL IS THAT?

WOW - SO of course I found 2 new dresses, 2 pairs of pants, & 1 skirt for under $30 couldn't pass it up, even though I don't plan staying this size for long!! LOL That's not to bad of an investment to look a little less baggy!! ;)


3 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

You go girl! That is so awesome! I'm so proud of you. I wish so badly that I could do your biggest loser challenge. But I will have to wait until summer for that one!

Kenzee Jo said...

AWESOME!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! I want to do this after this baby. I need to get motivated.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

That is so great, you look soooo good Jeanna!