Monday, March 8, 2010

Seeing changes & feeling great!!

Well, I finally broke my plateau & found a 2lb loss this week!! YEAH!! About time!! It has been almost 5 weeks since I saw any changes!! BUT I have been working on the muscle & love feeling it - just wish it was a little more visible under my loads of LOVE!!! LOL (FAT I mean!!)

BUT what is more exciting I have seen #'s on the scale I haven't seen in over 12 years!! SO that makes me excited!! It is hard - but exciting!!




Made this cute ticker to track my progress today!! I am jump starting my next phase by starting a new program tomorrow with my exercise (which has been hard to fit in with the evenings being so busy - taking a photography class & love it - but lots of homework & then all the band concerts, trips, etc for the kids...) BUT it's ok I just have to find new things to do & try & keep it going!!

I do love the way I feel when I am being healthy & active! I don't know why & how I couldn't just commit to changing my/our lifestyle till now.. but I am glad it is happening & look forward to healthier bodies & lives this year - 2010!! (Now to get a few of the kids to agree with the idea!!)

I will start posting more success in future weeks & hope to see more changes in the future!! I have 3 more weeks of Biggest Loser Challenge 1 & then we will start Challenge 2!! All about getting healthy & changing our lives!! YEAH!!!

P.S...Something positive to look at, I went from being in the obese section to just the overweight section on WII & fit day now!! YEAH!!! That is progress enough!!! (BIG SMILE!)

1 comment:

elonna said...

Way to go! The best part is feeling better about yourself. The weight lose is just an added benefit! Thanks for the baby shower it was really sweet of you! And the clothes for Jess will be helpful down the road. : )