Well I woke up this morning & decided I wanted a change!!! So I did it!! I am not sure how it will go - but for now a new do!! I guess I can call it my Comb-over!!! LOL
I started hosting a biggest loser challenge here in our area back in January & have 6.5 more weeks to go....I had hoped to get 3-5 friends to join me & instead found 38!! (It is so exciting to see so many people making positive changes in their lives too!) I have been doing great! I am so excited! I have lost 12 lbs & have built tons of muscle (can't see much of it physically - but I can feel it on the inside!!) I am actually getting to the point my body is craving the activity!!
I have found a love for Yoga!! My 2nd favorite even though it kicks my tail end for about 2 days after is Pump N' Flex!!!
I am trying to make permanent, healthy changes not only in my life - but in our whole family!! We have been attending the Rec Center some times 5-6 nights a week... but at the least 3!! So HUGE change for us!! Plus our diet!! I am implementing & trying to use fiber, whole wheat products, many yummy veggies & fruits in all that we do!! It has been a lot of work - but it has been good - as I have been struggling with this season of year!!
I kinda find myself in Plateau land right now... but think I have figured out why!! I also know & need to get back to my older (last years) sleeping habit!! I think if I could sleep better I'd do a lot better too!!
Anyway - I was quite surprised at my pic. today... I took one in the front room & then one on the web-cam/screen shot.... so I/everyone can see that NO photo-shopping (favorite thing to play with) was done!! ☺ My skin has been quite clear now, just dry, but I didn't take away my joules, or any wrinkles that I use to have... they are going away on their own as I continue down my path - Making changes!! I am loving it!!! Even when it is hard!!
I started hosting a biggest loser challenge here in our area back in January & have 6.5 more weeks to go....I had hoped to get 3-5 friends to join me & instead found 38!! (It is so exciting to see so many people making positive changes in their lives too!) I have been doing great! I am so excited! I have lost 12 lbs & have built tons of muscle (can't see much of it physically - but I can feel it on the inside!!) I am actually getting to the point my body is craving the activity!!I have found a love for Yoga!! My 2nd favorite even though it kicks my tail end for about 2 days after is Pump N' Flex!!!
I am trying to make permanent, healthy changes not only in my life - but in our whole family!! We have been attending the Rec Center some times 5-6 nights a week... but at the least 3!! So HUGE change for us!! Plus our diet!! I am implementing & trying to use fiber, whole wheat products, many yummy veggies & fruits in all that we do!! It has been a lot of work - but it has been good - as I have been struggling with this season of year!!
Anyway - I was quite surprised at my pic. today... I took one in the front room & then one on the web-cam/screen shot.... so I/everyone can see that NO photo-shopping (favorite thing to play with) was done!! ☺ My skin has been quite clear now, just dry, but I didn't take away my joules, or any wrinkles that I use to have... they are going away on their own as I continue down my path - Making changes!! I am loving it!!! Even when it is hard!!






2 comments:
Your doing awesome!! Keep up the good work!
You've always looked great to me... :) Keep it up though... it does make a difference not only on the outside, but on the inside. I really want to make changes once this little #2 kiddo comes :)
Post a Comment