Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tile, Carpet, & Paintings

Yes, Yes, Yes... I am finally doing it!!!

Yes - Tile & Carpet!!! Getting it done!! If I keep thinking about it, it will take me 5 more years to pick it out... so here is a small version of the tile (it is misc. shades/colors)... I have finally decided to go with 12x18 tile & do it in a brick pattern in our entry way to replace the tile that has approx 30 loose pieces being held down by rugs... I am also going to extend it over & under my stairs so that it covers the main traffic/dirt area so that my carpet won't be such a mess!!! Then doing new carpet on the main level!! It will be a pain to move all the furniture & I am not looking forward to that part... but I am going to have it all done while we are gone - so hopefully the mess & trying to stay out of the way won't be so bad!! :) I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Here is Madison & Brady with their paintings!! Brady begged & begged for hours/days till I had to give in & get out all the paints & supplies for project time!!! :) (Notice: pj's on!!) Madison loves that she can read & write now... so everything has a description on it now or a word she has learned!! Yeah!!! :)

No comments: