Thursday, April 23, 2009

Madison's Spring Concert (Kindergarten)

Today was Madison's Spring Concert - It was wonderful! She was so excited as she had been chosen to be the "Needle" for their song - The thread follows the needle. So she got to lead her class in the "sewing".... when she got home today she came & told me "Mom... did you know by watching me, I am going to be a good sewer when I get older? - Cause I already do a good job sewing." :) (Mom moments!)

Dave has been gone all week in Princeton for work & so things have been hectic & so I totally didn't get the word out that she even had a concert... but I was able to arrange for a friend to come sit with my little ones so I could go. I took my 3 older kid-dos with me & we enjoyed the show!! Mrs. Held is an amazing music teacher & always does such an amazing job with the kids!! Here are some pics. & a couple clips - Enjoy!


2 comments:

Shelby Asay said...

this is so cute! Tell her congratulations and she looked very pretty!

Ruth said...

Madison is soooo cute and a very sweet girl. I love her purple dress :-)