Here is Brady in a clip saying his favorite words... he & Madison talk about things in their day & life... the past couple days I have had to laugh as he is constantly using these 2 words in his vocab.
I am not sure if you can hear him ... but his 2 favorite

words are "A-Gusting" (For disgusting) & "Gorgeous." The way he says them & he gets pretty dramatic as he is using them...it is pretty funny.
But the first night he went on with Oh, so a "gorgeous"... after about an hour of everything being "A Gorgeous"... he says "Mom, what does A Gorgeous mean?" So after I told him... I am not sure he was happy to be using a "girl" word that mean "pretty, or beautiful"... so now everything was "A gusting" for a while... Too funny!
Here the boys are packing & getting ready for the
Winter Camporee, the "Klondike" tonight. I know

Tyler is excited as this one counts towards his rank advancement & counts towards the camping merit badge. Garrett was happy as he got to go do the shopping for all the food with a friend for a requirement. It was fun to work with them & teach them about reading serving labels & sale/per oz., etc.... quite the adventure & many in the store enjoyed watching them pick out their menu & decide what was the best buy for the amount of people they would be serving. Dave on the other hand has already shed a tear or 2 as this was the last Scout Camp he & his dad attended together last year as they were in charge of the camp & put it all together last year. How neat they had that experience, but another one of those 1st times, without him there to come along.
I don't envy any one of them... as I get to sleep in my warm bed with my nice fuzzy blanket tonight!! Yeah!!
1 comment:
How adorable...he is getting so big!
Post a Comment