I had to take a moment & check up on a few things & in the process found some fun stuff... check these out, Make your own Candy conversation Hearts:


Printing your blog: I have looked for many ways to have my blog printed, bound, so I could keep it as a journal/scrapbook!! I think I have found the place to do it... you can do a quick easy, or you can customize it!! I will post more if I do this & how it turns out! Blog 2 Print
Monday, January 26, 2009
Fun things for today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Thanks for your comment you are a sweetie. I have to tell you that I watch studio 5 everyday and think of you...Im always say Jeanna could do that when they have their craft section. Anyways I love blog 2 print!! Thanks for your post to I love reading your blog!
Ker
Post a Comment