Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Garrett's Basketball game against RS tonight

Here are some action shots from Garrett's Basketball game against Rock Springs tonight!! He did great & made some great shots too... of course the ones I video don't happen to go in... but - I am working on my video-ing skills... just doesn't come as easy!! He is amazing to watch & to think that just a couple days ago it seems he was 2-3 years old... now one of the "Bigger" kids on the team used as a blocking board & scare tactic!! It was sad as they lost by just a couple points tonight... but oh so fun to watch!!

(I will have to upload more photos later as this site is having issues tonight!)

Wow!! We are proud of you Garrett - Keep up the great work!!

I smile - as my locker signs have become popular amongst the Middle School-er athletes & have once again been requested... So off to make signs for the Basketball team this week!!




2 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hey Jeanna!
Your boys are getting so big! Thats awesome that your sis is coaching, I would love to do it someday! You were a great coach for GR Wolvettes! Wish they still had a dance team....it all went down hill after you left! Anyways just thought I would say hi. Chris I will be spend Christmas in GR this year and we would love to come and see you.
Kerri
Ps. I want to make a quiet book for Trey for his b-day any ideas? Oh yeah and can you believe I have a 1 year old almost???

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Thanks for the ideas...you will have to show me when I come over.. remember I am not as crafty as you!!! Ha Ha! Love your Christmas tunes!!
Kerri