Thursday, October 2, 2008

Homecoming day Parade & kids...

Here is a cute slide show of our day. Includes all my kid-dos & their cute matching shirts I ordered (& o.k. I made the skirts too... couldn't resist!) then we all attended the Homecoming Parade!! Whew... how the days seem to fly by!!

I was only able to get a picture of Tyler in the parade & he got to ride a bike with the Adventure challenger program he participated in this past summer (man was he excited!!). Madison was on the opposite side of the street looking for me & so we barely even saw her. And Garrett's school is the only one that decided not to participate? So no pic of Garrett either! (DID I SAY THE ONLY SCHOOL... I think that is sad!!)


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Holy cow! You've got a lot of kids now! I had to look a few times to figure it all out. They are cute and they definately have the best babysitter in Green River!!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Oh cute outfits!! Those pictures of Garret when he was a baby are so cute!! He is so huge!! Thanks for sharing the memories of the park. That sounds like a great tradition! Miss ya and hope I can come see you the next time I come back to Gr
Kerri