Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun Conference Weekend!!

We ran down to UT this weekend as my sister Chelsea made arrangements to have her baby blessed between conference sessions on Sunday. When we arrived Sat. evening we decided to take the little kids & run over to Kangaroo zoo before the kids went to bed - Here they are playing & having so much fun!! (Our family would have a blast playing tag at this place!! The kids rounded up friends & played tag & hide & go seek till we almost had to drag them out kicking & screaming! :)


Here is a picture I took of Chelsea & her daughter Claire that I have played around with a bit tonight (doing some masking & color changes), then a pic of her & Kyle & then Baby Claire alone:


Then after we got done at the "Zoo" - we got to stay with Chelsea's in-laws (Kyle's parents), The Whitney's in their new home!! It was just beautiful!! I have never seen nor probably been in such an amazing house!! (Thanks so much for letting us stay!) Then we got to watch conference on their big screens & the boys hung out in the theater, the kids enjoyed the toy room, & got to gobble down delicious Jambalaya. (Here are some asst. pics.)
Then on our way home we stopped in at the VA Hospital where Grandpa John had his surgery on Thurs... he didn't look so good when we got there, but after he saw us - he just smiled from ear to ear & said he was ready to come home - the nurses said he'd been up doing laps! So I think he had exhausted himself!! He was so happy we were able to visit him!! He might come home tomorrow - we hope he gets back up & running soon!! (I told him he didn't smile in this picture so we took a re-take & it then actually looked like he was dying.. so we will stick with the 1st shot!!) We had him laughing!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Thanks again for coming down. In both of your cars:) Thanks for taking those pictures. Now, how can I get copies of them?