Wow, what a week! I am home & I am alive!! I am so exhausted & drained... but all in a good way! I spent a wonderful, emotional, spiritual, fun filled... week at Girls camp as an Assistant Director!! What a treat!! I can honestly say that through the 11 months of meetings, planning, & preparing I could have ever dreamed of the outcome that we would got. It was amazing! So many details - I will try to blog those tomorrow. Here is a quick slide show of all our friends & our fun times while at camp this past week:
A HUGE THANKS To friends & family who helped with the kids this past week while I & at times Dave was gone too: Grandma Y., Terri, Kristy, Emily, & Susan!! May you be blessed for keeping care of my little ones while I was away!! Thanks so much!!
Garrett arrived home from Scout camp today!! Great to have our whole family back together again!! He had a pretty good time he says... short for words really - he didn't have to much to report but that he got his work done, he was always tired by the end of the day, they stayed warm, & shared their tent with 3 other boys one night when all of their stuff got all when when it was raining! So we asked him if he got home sick... he said, not really - as he felt that his experience going to Key Camp last year really helped to prepare him to be gone this long & not have a hard time!! (Glad as we weren't able to call or write him while he was gone!)
This afternoon we went to Dave's C&D Company picnic - it was held here this year at the splash park & the kids had fun....but Tyler chose not to take an allergy pill cause it was one that had the gel coating & he hates to swallow pills... so as you can see here he loved playing & digging in the hay for poker coins (He is in the blue shirt with his total face & body in the hay) -
& man was he a mess later!!! (Just like me, but my allergy pill kicked in quickly!) C&D throws poker chips in the hay & the kids dig for them for monetary prizes at the end. Brady collected the most, with Tyler next & Madison collecting the least at $11.75. They had a fishing pond, water balloon toss, Marble race, 3 legged race, horseshoes, tug of war & several other fun games for the kids play for prizes & money!! I took my chances at bingo & won a game!! YEAH!
One of my new neighbors called today to ask if I had time if I could come help her pick her






1 comment:
Hi Jeanna!
Oh Im jealous!! I would love to go to girls camp again! It was one of the most rewarding and spiritual experience that I ever had! What a blessing to go! Anyways things have been crazy so no rush on the sleep positioner but ya it would be great if you could still make it! Anywyas love ya
Ker
Post a Comment