Friday, August 1, 2008

Opening night of Fiddler on the Roof Jr. - It was great!!

(HEY Blogger friends/family - have you lost your word wrapping? If you know how to get it where the words wrap around your pictures - like it use to work...let me know! Sorry this format is a little crazy - that is all it would do for me!) Ugh- Anyway!

Oh, we had a great night!! I ran over to pick-up our carpool of kids & I took them out to dinner! They all chose the China King Buffet (which was yummy!) & then we headed back to the college so they could start getting dressed for their first show!! They all looked great & it was fun to see them all having so much fun together.


They did a excellent job!! Being the mother of a cast member - of course Garrett did the best :) His speaking part he was the Rabbi, then he was a Papa, & a Villager... But I loved the whole show... All of a sudden they started walking out & bowing... I leaned over & said - NO - it can't be over!!! (I was enjoying it so much!! I didn't want it to end there!!)

Madison, Doreen (Dave's mom), Allison & her kids: Ryan, Abby, Conner, & Spencer, Craig & Debbie (my parents), & Adri & Grant all got to come watch the first show & that was neat! We almost took up a whole row! Thanks guys for coming!!

Tyler was pretty bummed that he was going to miss the first 2 shows as he had already promised dad that he would go on a camping trip with him (he will have fun!) - but he is glad he gets to come back for the last show to help move props during the play & bow at the end of the show with the cast!!
I got some fun pictures. I will post a couple of Garrett here & then add a slide show of all the kids & different pics. I took of the show! (I will add some more each night if I get some better ones!!) Enjoy!




2 comments:

Marlene said...

I agree, it was a great show. My girls loved it too! I see that you finally caught me being a blog stalker, sorry. I enjoy reading about you and your family. Feel free to check ours out anytime.

Chelsea said...

I'm sad that I couldn't go. I haad appointments everyday. The kids loved it. I love those pics. I'll be copying them