Here are some pictures, I finally got put in a slide show, from our ward camp out last weekend!! We had a great time!! It did get pretty cold during the night & I heard that we had raccoons in our camp, I didn't get to see them!! We had a lot of fun getting to know each other & being able to have time outside of our normal 3 hour meetings to socialize!! We loved the idea of using the Tandem bike during/for marriage therapy/counseling.
Of course lots of good food & fun!! 4-wheelers & playing in the fire & playing pretend where huge fun for the kid-os.
(Don't mind Rob - he seemed to have something up his nose, every time I took a picture of him! Smiling ~ he doesn't like me & my camera - but who does, right?)
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
3rd Ward 2008 Summer Camp out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
How fun! We never did that when I was there!! Oh well. I recognized a few people. What great saints there are in GR.
Post a Comment