Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Time Fun!!

What a day!! I will have to take some pictures of my new railing in our front room... but I spent about 3 hours with a builder installing the darn thing today! But it is done now. (Won't guarantee how sturdy it is... but it looks pretty for now!! ) Just in time as I have my recertification & home/site inspection tomorrow! (For work!)

Anyway - on to the fun stuff. The kids had been off working all morning & the little kids off playing with our friends. After lunch we just couldn't break up the fun & so we had our good friends Becky & Darwin over, then quickly we realized our (Shelton) cousin's were still in town & so we had them over & our cousins (Glathars) who had just moved to town about 6 weeks ago all come & enjoy the Slip-n-slides.... a party I guess you would call it!! You should have seen all the looks I got from the neighbors for having so many kids on my lawn all at one time!! (We got the dry & dying grass soaked & I mean soaked! So hopefully it helps!) When it came time for a break I luckily had exactly 11 Creamy Popsicles in my freezer (can't get any luckier than that!!) I need to write that on my shopping list as the only other cool "treat" I have is Pedialyte freezer pops & nobody is sick! :) They had much fun racing each other on the "Racing Slip n slide" & adding the sprinkler to it & then those who didn't want to be doused with water in your face the whole time ran on the much calmer slide on the left. A little something for everyone! Here are some pics. of the kids having fun!!

4 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

That's so funny and you are my hero for even trying it!!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Hey I use the digital scrapbook program called Scrapbook Factory Deluxe...think we got it at Staples for like $35. It's the best...quick and easy and looks great!

Kenzee Jo said...

Cute-cute!!! Kids are entertaining!!!

Chief Kaholoaa said...

Thanks for all the pictures. It's so nice when we can look back at things. That's one thing people in Hawaii didn't do in the past. I have only one picture of my Grandfather and none of my Great Grandparents. Thanks again for all the memories. These blogs sure help too. Aloha Jimmy