Friday, June 13, 2008

It is already starting.....

This is so funny! Madison & Brady have been waiting all week for Cooper's Birthday party!! (Cooper is their best friend & they have so much fun all together!) His parties are always so much fun & his mom was going with a Pirate theme. So she had told the kids how she had planned to decorate the swing set as a ship & they were going to get out their jump castle, etc.... well, the day had finally come.

Who would have thought that the kids would have had such a reaction today to eating too much fruit yesterday... so they have been a bit miserable! Finally 2 hours before the party I told them to go lay down & rest & take a quick nap before the party.

Luckily they did & it did them some good! Here is how I found Brady when I couldn't find him in bed (he still would like to be a baby!) I am starting to think my kids have sleeping problems like me? But at least they sleep... but, just in strange places!

So I woke them up, got their shoes on, changed dirty shirts, etc... we were on our way out & I was throwing dinner in the oven - I asked them to run & get their jackets then Madison came out in this jacket of her's that was way to small & it didn't quite match - so I hollered to Dave to run in with Madi & help her find her pink jacket.... all of a sudden Madison rounds the corner & says "Mom... look what he did to me" with the most disgusted look on her face (I wish I could have captured it in the photo) with that "Now what?" attitude.


Dave had decided to cover her completely up & make her wear her robe to the party so that nobody could see anything but her face & ankles!!! (Since boys were going to be there!) Oh Dad!!

Look what we have to look forward to!!

She said," he told me he is going to make me wear this to the party so I don't look so cute!" (Really I think she would have been happy either way considering her robe is so soft & warm!)

Too Funny!!

No comments: