I am beating myself up... I had the most adorable pictures of Madison at her Pre-school graduation & today I accidentally deleted all but 2 of them as I thought I had already downloaded them on the computer & so when we were at the green belt & my camera was loaded with photos & I needed to make some room to capture some family moments as we spent time remembering Grandpa. I am so sad. I can't believe it. I thought I had already downloaded them on my computer & I hadn't.
So to make a note of it & to add for my journal. Madison Graduated last week from Preschool. She & 3 other children were chosen to lead the Pledge of Allegiance. She stood so proud at the Microphone as she, Cooper & the 2 others lead the audience in the Pledge. There were about 150+ in attendance!! I was so proud of her!!
They had a "Farm" theme for graduation & all the kids wore cowboy attire, overalls, pigtails, boots, anything they had.... Madison was so excited to dress up & wear her hair in pigtails (which I only practiced on her 2 days before we had done it.) She looked great! She then was a star performer with her class doing their part in Old McDonald & she made sure she was right up at the microphone to help with their part. (I had pictures & video of it all! Darn it!)
She was so excited to walk across the stage to get her "Diploma" & they obviously had been practicing! (During this time Brady decided he just needed to be on the stage with Sissy as this was a huge moment for her to graduate & he wanted to be there with her. Most of you know that Brady is a pretty well mannered young guy & doesn't cause much trouble... well, this night he decided he just wasn't going to sit in the audience at all & let Madison do this alone... had to be taken out kicking & screaming cause he wanted to be with Madi on stage helping her do all the things that Pre-schoolers do for Graduation.
Well in all, I got a picture of her with her buddy Cooper that we take care of & they just happened to get put in the same class this year. She has been such a good friend to Cooper & such a help for him as he has reached some huge milestones in his life this past year. Then I got a picture of her with her teachers who were just so wonderful to her & have helped her to learn so much & I am so excited she got to learn a good amount of Spanish as they start teaching that next year. So here is my note that my little girl is growing up!!! (I am not sure I am ready for this next step! But she thinks she is!)
Monday, May 26, 2008
Madison Graduates & is off to Kindergarten...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I cannot believe these kids are growing up so fast. she is looking very different too - grown up little girl. She's so pretty!
Good job Sweet Pea! You sure are growing fast and looking so big! We love you and are so excited for you to start kindergarten!
Congradulations Maddie..... We love you so much! You look just like your mom when she was a little one.
Post a Comment