Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Creative Photography... Photo manipulation

Many of you know of my love for taking pictures. I have had a camera since I can remember & own many, many photos & years of video tapes...(I love memories!) I can't get enough!
Over the past year I have been collecting "studio" supplies so I can do more photography in a "studio" type setting - I can't wait to play more with the lighting & backdrops I have once we are moved & settled in.

Add to this passion - I start tinkering on my computer when I have spare time... (which doesn't happen as much anymore.) But, playing with photos & learning how to manipulate them on my computer has been on my wish list for a while, just haven't had time to practice. Well the past couple nights/days I have finally figured out how to Layer, mask, extract... I did it once - I don't know if I can do it again - so I am sure it will take much practice in the future to accomplish this skill... but here are a couple photos I played with in learning this skill (finally).... My next wish is to change my photos to B&W/sephia & add specific color details - to children, flowers, etc... so when I learn that I will post some practice runs!! I love trying new things & just being "creative."
Here is the family at Meeks & another in a tropical flower garden.... yeah not realistic in our "Sunday clothes"... but a good practice for now!

Then Madi & Brady in our Daisy Patch!


No comments: