Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spoiled by our Dear Neighbor...

Here Madi & Brady show you how spoiled they are by our Dear Neighbor... "Grandpa John" .... he spoils the kids greatly! I did have to finally get after him one day as we couldn't (nor did I want us to) consume nor store all of these amazing cakes/cookies/candies, etc... that he brought over daily for the kids. He did slow down a bit this last year.... but this past week I think he forgot that we are 6 people in our home not 30... & that we don't consume this much food.... well to make a long story short - here is yesterday's delight a 9x13 double layer sheet cake topped with strawberries, glaze & more frosting than is healthy for our arteries & our heart... BRADY & MADI don't care a bit!!!! Here they are pigging out on their piece of cake after dinner!! They found out shortly that they could only do a few bites cause it was much to rich! But they loved it anyway! (Grandpa John loves pictures of the kids so happy - especially while they are eating! He tells me he is afraid that I might be starving them.... I think they are doing fine!!!) SMILES

Anyone want to come over for some cake? We still have over 1/2 of it left!!!

No comments: