
Yeah... I feel like a Party!! Everyone is invited!! :) One thing I dread every year is preparing our taxes!! But this year ended up probably being the easiest? I don't know why... maybe I have finally got a hang of what to keep a hold of & what counts!! I highly recommend TaxCut if you prepare your taxes yourself. I love that it checks it & double checks it & very user friendly!! This is the first year I have used Deduction Pro (came with my program) & it was awesome!! I would never have given myself the credit for donations like they do... so a good eye opener on how cleaning out my house (still need to do more) can be a big benefit as we don't use a lot of things we have.... which is also one of my biggest downfalls - getting rid of "things." (But I am trying hard & have improved a lot!)
Usual
ly I have a couple yellow flags to check & figure out... but this year - just SMOOTH!! I did double check all the figures & make sure they were in & counted for!! So it is all done!!
It was exciting to use our home improvements we made this past year! (Some I had even forgotten about!) It always makes me feel good to look back over all our receipts & see how many places/charities we did share our blessings with too!
I am so grateful for all that we have been given & know we have been greatly blessed. One more thing done on the To-do list!! Yeah!! PARTY TIME!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
I feel like a Party!! Taxes are done!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Good for you! Want to do mine?
Post a Comment