All ready for their big concert! They have had so much fun this semester in their Performing arts classes!! They have built so much confidence in speaking & singing in front of others - I am amazed at what they have learned & done in 3 months!! Madi was chosen to sing a solo part & Brady was chosen to do a speaking part!! They did amazing!! (For anyone who really knows Madi - knows she couldn't sing a song in key to save her life 5 + months ago.... now she can do it.)
It has been a bunch of fun working with all my little ones!! I also assist with 2 of my special needs kids I do respite care with - so they can enjoy the program too & they JUST LOVE IT!!! They did so great up on the stage & sang & danced their hearts out!!! It was so fun!!
Whew - now for 1 more performance at a fundraiser this coming weekend for Grandparents raising their grandchildren & then we get a few weeks off!!






No comments:
Post a Comment