Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just so they know....

As I venture down this journey today... not knowing what the outcome may be. I want my family to know how much I love each of them. My love is eternal & I will always be with you.

I have the most overwhelming calmness & I can't say that on a normal day I'd feel this way. But for the record - I know the Lord has a plan, that he has given me the answer to go forward in faith & that he will take care of the rest.

The day the answer came to my pondering & prayers I was in the Temple... it was so very overwhelming & I hadn't expected to get such a bold confirmation & knowledge of what I needed to do! I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost, for the Temple, for Prayer, & for a loving Heavenly Father.

Since then I have never felt scared, uncomfortable, or worried. I haven't felt that kind of overwhelming love & peace that came to me in the temple that day - come over me like that in a long time. I do recall it was very similar to the day I walked out of the McKay Dee Hospital after spending time with my Grandma before she passed away & my heart was broken, filled with lots of pain... some had hope surgery was going to heal her, I knew different - but as the doors opened & the warm wind, on a cold day surrounded me - I felt that I could walk taller & a little stronger - as I knew at that moment I wasn't alone & that it was all in the Lords Hands & it would be o.k.!!

I feel that same way today.

I love my husband with all my heart. I have 4 of the most precious children in the world & I am so very grateful that the Lord trusted them to me. I am SO VERY PROUD of each of them. For the way they treat others, for the way they try so hard in school & everything they do, for the kind things they do for others without being asked, for how hard they try to obey our Heavenly Father. It is very true that the greatest joy we will ever have in this life is to see that our children walk uprightly before God.

Being a mother is one of the most amazing & blessed events of my life!! If I could have skipped being a teenager & went straight to college to meet my eternal companion & have my kids... I wouldn't have given it a second thought. I <3 being a mom & how it has changed me, my life, & my outlook on life.

A quick shout out to all our extended family - I <3 you!! Thanks for all your love & support over the years!! I love you each - it is so special to be part of a HUGE family!!

Have a great week everyone!! Much <3 ~ Jeanna

1 comment:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Thats for sharing a little of your heart with us Jeanna!