Sunday, August 8, 2010

BSA National Jamboree 2010

The boys returned from their trip!! They loved it!! 2 hard, long years + many memories, lots of great new friends, spiritual experiences of a lifetime, lots of hard work & fun, etc... they will remember this forever!!

Elder Robert Hale from the quorum of the 12 conducted their Sunday Services & the boys got to shake his hand!! They also got to meet & visit with the General YM Presidency.

Here are some of their photos from their trip!! I am impressed they did so well taking lots of wonderful pics & even remembered to get some of themselves too!! It is so nice to have them home & to be back together as a family... if this is what it is like when they all start leaving for their missions & college... It is going to be hard!!! Whew!! 4 more years.. I have to enjoy every second of it, while I can!!

Enjoy the show:

1 comment:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

WOW, that is amazing. I want to go there one day!