We just love the Christmas concerts at our Elementary school! The music teacher Mrs. Held is just amazing!! We love the great job she does & even more that she is willing to talk about Jesus & sing traditional Christmas songs & hymns!! Tonight was Madison's Christmas concert... surly it set the stage for the upcoming month! I am also grateful to be attending the concerts earlier in the month as it gets so hectic the closer it gets to break & actual Christmas!! So we were able to greatly enjoy it tonight!!
Madison - bless her heart hasn't been blessed with a voice that sings in tune or on pitch... but man she sure can keep a beat!! I appreciate Mrs. Held finding a way to help her feel included & needed. She was so excited when she got the part this year to be a "Sleigh Rider".... Mom she says... Mrs. Held told me I was one of the best kids who can keep a beat & so I got the part!! Bless Mrs. Held!! Madison was so proud to be spotlighted!!! I appreciate all she does to make our kids feel like a million bucks!!! Madison you did a great job tonight in your concert & looked fabulous!!! I love you MOM!!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Madison's Christmas Concert - 1st grade
(Here she is with her best friend Jessica. They were separated
from each other this year in different classes & it about killed them... but they have figured out how to make it work!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
So cute!! She's getting so big and all grown up!! Love it...
Post a Comment