I had saved my Christmas money hoping to find a mirror to go over my piano!! Guess what - I finally found one on my last trip to the Doc. (like a month ago.) Well the mirror was such a good price, I used the extra $$ & decided to motivate (& reward) myself with supplies to make a new flower arrangement for my front room... So I bought the supplies I needed, with the promise to myself that I couldn't make it/display it until I finished some much needed projects: my taxes, some alterations that have been piling up & a few other mundane chores... WELL!!! I got all those things accomplished the past 2 weeks & decided today during nap time to toss my arrangement together!!! Threw this together in about 30 minutes. (Still a work in progress, so I will tinker with it here & there!) But here it is!!! Something big, something tall, something wild, but something bold & pretty.... Like I said a work in progress, in person it is even more eye catching!! But I love it!!
Well -- my Blood test results have been stewing in the back of my mind this weekend & I have been wondering if I should give my doc. a call... well, low & behold, the call came today!!
Good news!! None of my 13-15 tests came back positive!!! Which is so very good!! No arsenic poisoning, no B12 deficiency, no Myelomas or other cancers, no arthritis, no lyme disease, no lupus, no leprosy, etc.... SO now what?? Humm, good question!! The Doc said, well gee - I tested you for about anything & everything that would affect the nerves & nothing is showing up.... so Good Luck!! I hope you start feeling better! WHAT? I am loosing the feeling in my feet & good luck? After prodding a bit more he told me "I think you should see an internal medicine specialist - they might be better at diagnosing the whole body"... what the crud? O.k. Mr. Nerve Doc!!! Good one!! Some specialist you are!!! Back to square 1!!
I have been feeling really good the past 2 weeks (don't look so sweet!) But, then today it seems like I am having a flair up... like Garrett tells me... I am just weird!! Uuuh!!
So then... something else that sits in the back of my mind... gee we paid out the ying yang back in Oct. for Dave to get his genetic testing done so we could know if he has Long QT Syndrome... well months & months... today finally got the call from them that "Yeah" we are ready to go forward with the testing & are sending Dave's samples off today. So it will be another 4-6 weeks till you get your results!!! Seriously now!!
ALRIGHT onto better things:
*This past weekend we decided to Run to SLC to go to the temple to do some Sealings & spend a while together where we got married!! It was wonderful!!
First were able to take off after Dave got home from his jog on Friday & ran over to Evanston where Tammy & Josh had us come for dinner & stay the night so we could get up early the next day!! (Tammy & my mom kept the kids for us ~ Thanks bunches.) Tam & I stayed up late & had a good visit & laughed a lot!! It was good to have sister time!! The boys watched ball & the kids played well! Need to do it more often!!
Then we got up early & headed down to SLC, we did a lot of family work & it was great!! (Have lots more to do, but for now it was nice - as I don't get to go with Dave very often being that someone has to take care of the kids & run them to their activities when we have temple trips for our ward... so it was nice!) Then we ran errands, stopped at the hospital to see good friends of ours who's son/brother had been terribly hurt in a work accident days before (Our prayers are with you all), then we ate lunch at Tepanyaki (yum, yum) & headed home! It was a nice weekend to spend together celebrating our 15th anniversary!!
** No, we didn't leave the boys home!! They got to go with Grandma Young to visit Cousins in Jackson!! They had been looking forward to this trip for months!! They had so much fun!! Amongst some of their fun activities they got to go skiing with Uncle Ryan & LOVED IT! They also went to the Elk Refuge on a sleigh ride. They bragged about eating lots of great food,( even Farson's ice cream) & having so much fun!! Neat memories! Thanks Jac, Ry, & Grandma!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Have you seen a chiropractor? Just wondering?
Post a Comment