Valentines is coming!! This past weekend - I VOWED to myself I was getting "everyone" else's projects out of my house so I could do some things... I WANTED to do!! Well, I did that & celebrated by making Madison a Twirly dress for Valentine's day coming up!! Of course why waste it & only wear it for Valentines... so hence we will wear it a few times... I have one more I want to make, but have to take some time to get it done.
These are SOOOO easy... Cost about $2 (if you use cheaper material) & took me about 15 min. to make!! Yeah! Of course I couldn't just make the skirt... so I made a slip to go with some other "holiday" twirlies I will make & a shirt to match!!
Tyler has been struggling... one class grade dropped as low as it could go, another just above that, is getting into some trouble, has to stay after school to make up work this week, reverting back to some past behaviors, etc... (Which I have grown to realize that spring is Tyler's hardest season anyway & we just have to do our best to help him get through this time) ... then today we learn from the assistant principal that a student at their school came in to get help for Tyler as he is being bullied at school by an older kid & has been for a while now... & this child felt that Tyler was on his last rope of being able to deal with it & felt he finally needed to tell so that they would help Tyler!! UGH!!! I hate bullies!! Absolutely hate them & I really try not to hate anything!!
I wish he would have talked with us about this, so we could have helped him sooner!! Then we would have understood why the grades, attitude, frustration, concentration, etc.....so, we will see how it all turns out today or if anything has been worked out.... Ugh - To be continued!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Valentines is coming - Twirly dress & Bullies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Im sorry to hear about that Jeanna...I hate bullies too! He is strong and has great parents! I love your crafts!
Ker
That makes me mad! We love you Ty! Hang in there.
Post a Comment