My 2 FRONT TEETH!!
(o.k... about 4 of my front teeth!!) FINALLY the tooth she has been hanging onto since August needed to come out today!! I told her at Halloween she would make the perfect Jack-o-lantern if she would just let me take the dangling tooth out....(NOPE)
This is the before & after of what trauma my children (at least Madison & Garrett) go through thinking their tooth is going to come out!! I don't know why... it never hurts (O.k. except the 1st time I tried Garretts & used the door/string trick (NEVER DO THAT!)) But tonight at dinner (as she wasn't able to eat really well & it was just danging) - I did say something about, If I could just touch it with my needle nose pliers I am sure it would fall out (She wouldn't let me explain what those were -s he just went into hysterics).... that is what got this reaction....
Then after a split second (no more talking about it) Garrett held her hand(s), I covered her eyes with my left hand & using the pliers in my right hand.... I simply took hold of it & it came out so soft that she didn't even know I was done (so then I had to show her the pliers & how they were "magic!") She couldn't believe it & was automatically HAPPY!!! NOW SHE CAN Eat!! Watch out!!
So Alright... since she was such a great sport & did calm down so I could "look" tonight (& PULL IT OUT). I split it with her so she got a $1 .... (SHE WAS SO HAPPY & thought she was pretty smart!) So thank-goodness she reminded me to call the "Tooth Fairy" tonight!! It could have been a disaster had she missed our place tonight!!! :)






2 comments:
Wow that may just be worse than teething! you are a wonder momma!!
I remember those days :) I lost mine at (well let me back up :)) We went to my Dad's Family Christmas Party in Provo Utah and mine front tooth was hurting really bad so My mom took me to a dentist that night in Provo and he pulled it and then I lost the other one the next day. BUT... they took forever to grow back in...well it felt like forever and everyday my teacher Mrs. Legerski would sing all I want for Christmas is my front teeth. So I know how she feels :)That denitist is an Ice Cream shop now....ironic huh :)
Post a Comment