Crazy 8 Tag -
Thanks Tiff, you might regret this... I am not as exciting as you might have thought!! :)
Crazy 8 Tag
8 TV shows that I watch:
We don't subscribe to TV, so with our 1 "Free over the air TV" channel ... I really don't turn it on much besides videos for the kids.... Sometimes when it's on - I have seen some parts of the following:
1. Numbers
2. Without a trace
3. Cold Case
4. 2 1/2 Men
5. Judge Judy (she makes me laugh at how ridiculous people can be.)
6. once in a great while - Good morning America
7. the debates
8. Saturday cartoons while we get ready
8 Things that I did yesterday:
1. Woke up
2. Fed many kids, many times
3. Babysat many kids & changed many diapers
4. Went to a P/T conference
5. Made Crafty things
6. Made a Yummy crock pot dinner (will post recipe soon!)
7. Took Garrett to do errands & sent him off on scout camp out
8. Crafted some more & visited with a great friend
8 Places I Love to Eat
1. Quiznos
2. Wingers
3. Olive Garden
4. Clearview Bowling (I know silly, but I love their french dip sandwiches & fries!)
5. China Buffet
6. Taco time
7. Crazy Moose/Coyote Creek/Teds.. depends on how much $$ we are talking! :)
8. My house of course!
8 Things that I am looking forward to
1. Our Craft bazaar
2. Thanksgiving & the Break
3. Christmas & the break
4. Unpacking & organizing some closets upstairs & rooms in the basement
5. Getting new carpet in my front room :) ... hopefully!!
6. Decorating for Christmas
7. Cooking/baking for Christmas
8. warm weather & week long vacation next summer (Not to soon though!)
8 things on my wish list
1. Carpet
2. Organize my "Sewing/Craft" closet
3. eventually get the spa/hot tub fixed
4. kids slow down & not grow up so fast
5. getting to the temple more often
6. have a memorable Christmas
7. to be a good mom
8. to live a good, happy life with my hubby by my side
8 people I Tag
1. Shelby
2. Tammy
3. Chelsea
4. Jan/Andy
5. Vicki
6. Jackie
7. Marilyn/Doug
8. Alica/Scott






No comments:
Post a Comment