Here are many of the family & individual photos (& some edits) I have done recently (these were all indoor.) A good majority of these came from the YW Fundraiser I blogged about earlier... I was pretty excited about how well many of the poses/shots turned out!! (Especially since one of my lights got accidently broken during my 2nd family of the day & I had to be very creative with my lighting & positioning to avoid shadows, glare, & misery!! :) I love/enjoy this hobby & enjoy the practice, experimenting, & creating I get to do!! I really like outdoor photography as it is so easy, but then the challenge of indoor photography is a different dose of adrenaline... I have a long way to go... but here is a peak:
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Recent Family Photos I have taken for others ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment