Kid Tag- What my kids have to say!! A friend of mine posted this & it was fun to read her answers... funny to see my kids say pretty much the same thing... either it is just true - or I am boring!! (I should have questioned them in secrecy!! :)
1.What does mom always say to you?
Garrett: You can be anything you want to be - if you put your mind to it!
Tyler: Go clean your room!
Madison: Pick up your things
Brady: Clean up your rooms!
2. What makes mom happy?
Garrett: A clean house.
Tyler: Using her computer
Madison: When we make our beds.
Brady: Boy ears! (Family secret!)
3. What makes mom sad?
Garrett: When I run out of my favorite soda (whatever!!)
Tyler: When someone dies.
Madison: When we don't listen.
Brady: When we are mean.
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Garrett: corky mistakes she makes when she talks.
Tyler: She makes jokes & tickles us.
Madison: She says funny things
Brady: She tickles me & gets my ears.
5. How old is mom?
Garrett: How old are you? Um... 35?
Tyler: 34
Madison: 100
Brady: 4
6. How tall is mom?
Garrett: oh, 5'8"... oh no, about 5'7" (I wish!)
Tyler: Less than 6 ft.
Madison: 150 tall
Brady: This big - This big " jumping with arms in air"
7. What does mom like to do?
Garrett: Sew & work on the computer
Tyler: Sew
Madison: Plant flowers
Brady: Do these (as he points to my current craft project on the floor)
8. What is mom's job?
Garrett: Mother, babysitter, chauffeur... for the kids anyway.
Tyler: Take care of little kids
Madison: To feed us kids.
Brady: Do work on Computer
9. What is mom's favorite food?
Garrett: Um... that is hard - Mexican or Italian Pasta stir fry.
Tyler: Chicken nuggets (laughing... since he knows this isn't it!)O.k... BBQ he says.
Madison: Macaroni & Quesadillias
Brady: Jelly & Hamburger
10. How do you know your mom loves you?
Garrett: You are constantly reminding me in many different ways!
Tyler: Because she says so
Madison: She gives kisses
Brady: Hugging
NOW GO AHEAD YOUR TURN!!! Copy & paste & delete my answers & post what your kids have to say!!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Kid tag... Questions to ask the kids & see what their response is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Very cute...Kids have the greates answers...
I'm not sure I want to hear some of the answers my kids would give!
That's pretty funny. I couldn't help but smile. Fun to hear how well kids know us... or just to hear what they'd say. - Jan
Post a Comment